Friday 5 June 2015

Journals

       I decided to write two journals because this is something I believe I do well. I enjoy writing journals and the two topics I chose are fairly interesting for me and I thought I'd share them with you.
       This first journal is about how humans tend to think. This is not exactly scientific, this is more personal speculation and just my thoughts on the human cognition.
       The second journal is about Caitlyn Jenner. I just feel like she is getting a lot of praise for what she has done, and not enough criticism for the exact same thing. I don't believe her choice to be wrong in any way, just that fact that she allows the old fashioned stereotypes surrounding women to be reinforced is what bothers me, so I thought I'd write down some of my opinions on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment