Thursday 4 June 2015

Articles

     
     I chose to write two articles because I feel like though articles I am able to express my 'sciency' side more so than through journals, memoirs or poetry. As well, on my articles I got the lowest mark out of all the assignments, so I thought I should try again and hopefully become better at writing them with practice.
       My first article is about the Cheshire Cat effect. This is a heavily physics based article and requires a little bit of background information on quantum mechanics. I tried my best to include whatever background I thought was necessary, so it should not be difficult to understand. Physics was probably my first love of sciences, although I will not be pursuing a degree in physics. Physics does not pay quite as well as becoming a doctor and nowadays physics is entering the quantum stage and quantum physics concepts are extremely difficult to wrap your head around.
       My second article is about climate change, specifically global warming. In recent years it has been thought that global warming was not actually happening and that it was all a huge misunderstanding, but now it is shown that it is a legit thing. I think that it is important to care for our planet and part of caring is understanding what is truly happening, so I thought it would be important to share this little bit of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment